Monday, May 24, 2010

Sleep conundrum

I am exhausted. #1 has been thankfully sleeping through the night on a regular basis again and sleeping past seven in the morning, and I am still exhausted. I was taking naps nearly every day, but I then it was taking me forever to fall asleep at night. Like up to two hours. Which kind of negates the nap. So I'm back to skipping naps, although I still take it easy in the afternoon while my son takes his. I function a little better in the evenings with the nap, but since I don't seem to actually get any more sleep overall, I'd rather have the free time in the afternoon. Fortunately, my next midwife appointment includes some bloodwork to determine if maybe I'm deficient in D or iron. It would be kind of nice if it were that simple. In the mean time, my husband is on work travel. Again. (but for the last time until after birth at least)

No comments:

Post a Comment