Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My arms are too short!

Washing dishes this evening, I was incredibly uncomfortable. It took me a minute to realize it was because I was standing about five feet from the sink and reaching. Yep, the belly is big enough that I can no longer stand close to things. Fortunately, I have long arms, unfortunately, I still have a big belly. This will get much worse before it gets better. I think my husband was doing all clean-up at this point last time around. Oh, well, I'll deal. Oh, and the belly is also regularly getting wet (when dish-washing) and food on it. Although sometimes I'll attribute that to my son, not me. Not that I can blame him for smearing me with food, since my lap is increasingly getting smaller and smaller (although he still hasn't noticed that he gets kicked on a regular basis).

Cankles update: as long as I stay off of my feet, they're not as bad. Too bad that doesn't happen frequently. I also suspect that I have low blood pressure like last time. Which means a suggestion of consuming more salt. Which doesn't help much with the swelling, but I'd rather have swollen ankles than faint!

No comments:

Post a Comment