Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Latest on single-motherhood

My husband usually takes care of the bedtime routine: bath, story, good-night! Since he's been away, I do it all. Hmm, bending over a bathtub with a big belly is not so comfortable! I discovered tonight that all that bending is a one-way ticket to heartburn! Fortunately, my heartburn this pregnancy hasn't been that bad, and it's always directly caused by me (ie: 100% preventable), but this was just really annoying! So, not bending over a lot is on the list now, but sometimes it's hard to avoid.

An update on the on-line nutrition information that's available for chain restaurants: Today is my parents' 37th wedding anniversary. So what better way to celebrate than by going to a nasty chain? (my mother gets gift cards at work for good performance reviews, I really wish she'd pick something else) Anyway, I was at least able to go on-line for both menu options and to check the calories. Double-win. I wouldn't say I had the healthiest meal, but it was relatively compared to the rest of the options and it also meant I knew what to order for my toddler (and what to bring to supplement) before we went. Hurray for information!!

No comments:

Post a Comment