Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Natural Birth conquers another site!

Since my avatar is the same, I'm probably not revealing too much to say I'm a huge fan of the Nest & the Bump (outgrowths of the uber-popular website the Knot). I've met a lot of wonderful women on the boards, many of whom I've actually met in real life, and many, many more that I hope to one day. Anyway, as of today, there is finally a Natural Birth board. I am so very, very excited! It is yet another outlet for women who want to find out about, talk about, encourage and commiserate over going the route that few in this country do (seriously, about 90% of births in this country are medicated, CRAZY!!!). I hope that as someone who has already gone through this, I can be of help to the first-timers. And if any of them are visiting my blog for the first time today, I say welcome here, too!

(and for those of you who haven't ever been on the Nest or the Bump, I say give it a try if you like having an internet support group for life in general)

No comments:

Post a Comment