Sunday, April 4, 2010

Overwhelmed and underrested

I'm having one of those weekends: #1 is cutting a tooth (his seventeenth, at eighteen months, oy!) and not sleeping (he finally slept from 5am to 6:30am in bed with us this morning after getting up four times in pain), taxes are due but I'm not getting any time to do them, my responsibilities as condo board prez are crushing and overwhelming and I'm all on my own with them. Unfortunately, it means I'm also taking stuff out on my husband, but he spent most of the weekend outside doing yard work, by choice, so I'm not feeling all that charitable toward him for not giving me much of a break. At least it's only second trimester. I'm near tears (okay, actually I had a little cry this afternoon, but I'll blame it on the YouTube videos I was watching at the time), but I'm sort of holding it together. I don't think I have any words of wisdom tonight, other than, don't let this be you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment