Thursday, April 15, 2010

One of those weeks

My blog has unfortunately been more at the bottom of my list this week. A variety of factors are just all coming at me causing one stressed momma. So I guess a couple of updates from prior posts since I'm not being very creative right now. I finally got around to buying a new, larger bra (yeah, just one so far). I spent part of date night last Saturday at Macy's and bought the ugliest, oldladiest bra. In a 38D. Before getting pregnant, I couldn't wait for larger breasts. Now I just miss my little 36As. Oh, well, there's always cosmetic surgery when I'm done. I also lucked out and L'Occitane had some Mama and Baby balm. I love this stuff, and I love it even more since I've waited so long to get it. So I stopped using my locally produced solid moisture bar and am sticking with the shea butter. My belly is so soft! BabyGirl also continues to move frequently. My husband has felt her a few times and I'm just waiting impatiently for my son to feel her. I'm sure he'll either be totally nonplussed, or freaked out. But it's exciting for me! I've also been super bad and consumed nearly an entire 1lb bag of Twizzlers. I can't remember the last time I had any, and it will be a long time before I buy them again. Who says crap food will make you feel bad??

No comments:

Post a Comment