Monday, February 8, 2010

What to write, what to write

The biggest problem with doing a daily blog is coming up with something mildly interesting to write about each day. With a pregnancy-dehanced brain (yep, made that word up!). I thought I had a topic, but it flew away by the time I was ready to sit down and write. Maybe if my readers commented, I could write about their comments. Yeah, that would make my life a little easier. And I know you're out there! Don't worry, you can disagree with me. As long as I know you're not a troll, I'll respond :)

An update on the little-food diet. It's working. I've been much less ill and remarkably less nauseated, too. The nausea could be abating on its own, but I doubt it. Evenings are still the worst. I wake up nauseated and it gets bearable with breakfast, but I can't do much lunch so by late afternoon I'm miserable again. Bedtime is hastened as a way to deal with the nausea. But #1 has been teething really badly again (six more to go!!!) so he's waking up at least once which reignites the nausea. Ugh. Next Tuesday is my next midwife appointment so maybe I should try some more of their suggestions before then. Yeah, if I can get up the energy to get over to Whole Foods, maybe.

2 comments:

  1. Are you having any pregnancy cravings or is the morning sickness overwhleming?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still no real cravings (I had definite cravings from very, very early on with #1), just aversions to nearly everything. A month later the aversions aren't as bad, but still no real cravings other than instantaneous ones, like "I want a can of Pringles, STAT"

    ReplyDelete